We’re looking for a 2D animator to work with us on a project basis between 1st and 16th March 2021. The project will be for a piece of projection mapping in a prestigious London location. All work will be undertaken remotely.
- Have solid After Effects skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Sensitivity / appreciation of music (this will be a classical music event)
- Be able to communicate well within a team and share your ideas / problems that need solving together
- Experience in creating cueable, layered content for projection mapping events although depending on your experiemce level, we can offer mentorship / training prior to the project start to ensure that you are prepared and comfortable before the project start date.
- Access to your own computer (due to remote working requirement) – we can facilitate here if necessary
- Skills in Procreate or other painting / brush-based software
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates from under-represented groups within the Theatre / Live Events industry. Fees will be in line with industry standard rates and commensurate with experience.
The deadline for applications is 18th February.
Please get in touch with CV / Biog and showreel / portfolio if you what to find out more. Thanks!